Key Objectives of the B.Com Program
- Ensure that the students are equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the challenges of the modern-day business organizations.
- Help the students develop business acumen, analytical skills, financial literacy and managerial skills.
- To enhance the practical knowledge and help students develop marketable job skills by simulating real-life scenarios by conducting competitions, projects and internships.
- To develop competency in students to pursue higher studies such as ACCA, CMA, CFA, CPA, MBA, M. Com, CA, etc.
- Prepare students to work in the public or the private sector.
- Ensure that the students are well equipped to work for a company or to excel as an entrepreneur.
Eligibility: Pass in II PUC/ +2 in CBSE or ICSE
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
Medium of instruction : English
We follow the curriculum prescribed by the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka for both I and II Pre University courses.
EGBA: Economics, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy
SCBA: Statistics, Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy
II Language : Kannada / Hindi / Sanskrit
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th class in CBSE or ICSE